Wednesday 3 August 2011

"To be a Gunner"

This is a personal phrase of mine and I first stared saying it in the 2009-2010 season (if memory serves right). I started saying it because my friends were constantly questioning my loyalty to 'the arsenal' ( this due to me continual rants about arsenal short comings in important matches), and to avoid the back talking and debates, i would simple reply "to be a gunner".



To be a Gunner has no one meaning, or simple explanation. I like to think "to be a gunner" means all of the following:

1.you have to love football
2.you have to love arsenal
3.you have to have faith
4.you have to love beautiful football
5.you have to be strong and keep to your philosophy no matter what other may say
6.you have to be patient
7.you get mad when arsenal...and i mean "ARSENAL" does not show up for a match and get beaten in a game they should win by a mile
8.you rant when a player in the arsenal shirts says or does something not in-keeping with the arsenal spirit.

Now this is just a small list of the things "to be a gunner" means to me. It may mean anything to any arsenal fan.

Its just an expression...its just my feelings..its my love

TO BE A GUNNER

No comments:

Post a Comment